- Phillipsburg, Phillips Co, Ks
- "In the early days of the Reformation, religious thinking fell into 3 distinct patterns. There were the Catholics, who remained loyal to the Papacy at Rome, the Church People, who fought incessantly against the political power vested in the Catholic Church, and the Anabaptists or 'Plain People', who were repelled by the moral and spiritual decay of the Holy Roman Empire. more
- Genealogy of the Norwood, Hogg, Lovick, Benners and Howell, Garrett, Harrison Lines, 1944 [I don't find a connection to my line]
- Daniel Rokes, of Warren, Maine; Christopher Newbert, of Waldoboro, Maine, and Some of Their Descendants, With Notes on Related Benner, Butler and Martin Families
[I don't find a connection to my line]
- Immigration Records ~
- Correspondence re: Henry Benner
- Identified Photos
- Tombstones: Mount Hope Cemetery, Peru, Miami Co, Indiana.
- Tombstones: L'Eau Qui Court Cemetery, Niobrara, Nebraska.
- Christian G. Benner 1827-1910
- Lorainia Fuller Benner 1832-1883, wife of Christian G.
- Joey, young son of Christian G and Lorainia Fuller Benner
- Ella Benner Santee. Her husband, John C. Santee, had an extremely interesting life
story culminating when he hung himself. There are lots of articles,
etc. about him in Lincoln, Nebraska, at the state historical
society. I also encountered him in articles elsewhere in the state.
- PETER BENNER, born august 8,1829, my fathers father. I need name of person that sent this to me.
Norm Benners Links Page
- Ann Woodlief
RootsWeb Resource Cluster
Visit RootsWeb's Benner Resource Cluster . . . use the search engines to search the largest Genealogical Server on the web.
Post your Benner query on the Benner GenConnect query board. You'll also find links to the
Bios, Bible, Deeds, Obits, Pensions and Will boards where you can share your data with all of us.
RootsWeb now has the most up-to-date listing of the SSDI, updated monthly, and you can even add your own Post-Em notes to the listings! Check it out!
- Subscribe to the BENNER mail list by sending an email to:
BENNER-Lemail@example.com [mail mode]
BENNER-Dfirstname.lastname@example.org [digest mode]
In body of email put the single word Subscribe
To unsub send email to the same addy with the single word Unsubscribe
Use RootsLink to add a link to your homepage with a Benner connection.
Upload your GEDCOM to WorldConnect so others can see what you have. It's quick and easy, and you have total control over your data. You can remove it any time you want to, or upload a new version whenever you wish. RootsWeb will never burn your data to a CD to sell it.